Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Santa" can be VERY mean!

The following is a publicly viewable post by Frank Richard Erwin, AKA Ric Erwin a "santa claus" in Laguna Niguel CA. The "santa" who was at the L.A. Fair this past September

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SantaTalk/message/3602

From ricnvicproductions@... Thu Mar 20 20:50:50 2008
To: SantaTalk@yahoogroups.com
X-Originating-IP: 69.147.64.115
X-Yahoo-Post-IP: 68.4.118.254
From: "Santa Ric Erwin"
Subject: Re: 2008 convention
X-Yahoo-Profile: singinsanta

OK! THAT does it!!!

PUNK TROLLI: (thank goodness I can FINALLY address you directly, and expect a reply!)

YOU HAVE THE EFFRONTERY TO ATTACK SANTA MILT COTTRELL?!?!? Oh, the CHUTZPAH!!!

SANTA MILT COTTRELL WAS A SANTA WHOSE JOCKSTRAP YOU COULDN'T CARRY ON YOUR BEST DAY, IF YOU WALKED TWENTY PACES BEHIND HIM!!!

YOU'D BETTER PRAY THAT GOD HAS MERCY ON YOUR SOUL, NICKY!

Meanwhile, your ass is stuck down here-- WITH US!!!

Just for the record: Since your knowledge of the law is as pathetically limited as your vocabulary and spelling skills-- [just guessing.....most of the way through TENTH GRADE, before you dropped out?]-- I will do you the undeserved favor of reassuring you, that:

My preceding statement IS NOT an assault upon you!!!

I am NOT threatening to come to whereever you are and kick your worthless, no-good, blasphemous, piece of S**T ass up around your throat so that you can wear it like a muffler while you beg Santa Milt's wife and family to forgive you!

NOR am I telling you that if I ever find myself within an arms length of you, I will punch you right in your cheap, lying, rotten, no-bath-takin', four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, under-the-porch-sleepin', dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d**kless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s**t-lickin'mouth!

You see, I would never, EVER say or do anything like that!!!

Ask ANYBODY!!!

Oh, and as for your demand that I give you a list of the charges that you are facing-- DON'T YOU WISH?!?!?

No, I'm afraid that if I give you that information, you would just take it to use in YOUR counter-revolutionary attempts to dislodge the evil bastard who has lied his way into YOUR beloved fraternal organization, betrayed it, robbed it blind, bankrupted it, ran its reputation into the ground, libelled and slandered every single one of its elder statesman, lied about its-- oh, what the hell, everybody with an IQ above that of a hemorrhoidal baboon's knows what I mean-- and if you try real hard, perhaps you can find one of them to explain it to YOU...

I can't wait to hear you squeal like a pig, Trolli!!!

Ric Erwin (I'll go back to being a Santa when I'm done with you, you mo-- oh, never mind...)


Wait a minute, this post was from who? From: "Santa Ric Erwin"


Wow! Talk about a Mean "Santa"! Or do we have the wrong idea about this kind of "Santa Talk"? And how would YOU take that if it was written about you? Would you think he wasn't telling you he was going to physically attack you? Or would this be viewed as a threat to you?

I can't wait to hear you squeal like a pig, Trolli!!!

Sounds like a threat to us. a Mean threat, from a Mean "santa".

No comments: